Tuesday, April 26, 2016

The Miracle of Life

When you think about it, the fact that something could breath, see, think, and walk is amazing.

In fact, God made all of these animals and people not just that once at the beginning of time but he made them so that ,with his help, they would reproduce and fill the entire earth and keep at least a few of their species alive all the way up to now.

I only have one thing to say about this:

God is Amazing


With that said, I have several new animals coming and I had one animal die:

Calves           (Blue should have her calf soon)
Turkeys         (Ten Bourbon Reds coming in a few days)
Quail             (Hopefully several Coturnix quail hatching any day now)
Chickens       (Five Bantam Cochin Buff Orpingtons coming in a few days)
MacGyver     (died the other day)


I went into the chicken coop and MacGyver was died.

There was no blood but I still think Murdoc killed him.

I am going to give him to my uncle who does fly tying. He should be able to get several good feathers for his business.

Also, we mowed the grass for the first time this spring and now it's raining. :)

Some people would have put a frowning face there but I have so many things that God has given me to be happy about that just a simple rain shouldn't make me feel sad.

Hey wait, did I just type simple?

Rain is very complex with the whole evaporating thing and then staying up in the air all the way across the country. It even makes the grass grow, which in and of itself is amazing.

God put so many things in this world for us to enjoy so if you are feeling down just remember:

You can find Happiness Through Thankfulness

Seeya

2 comments:

  1. You seem to have an excellent grasp of 1 Thessalonians 5:18 for such a young person. Inspiring! Good luck with all your critters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's never too early or too late to study gods word.
    Thanks I hope they all survive too.

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you!