Saturday, October 29, 2016

Picture Post!

Ok, here's that picture post I promised y'all. :)




So, the people across the road are moving out so I got their one hen. I think she's a white australorp but that's just a guess. I've got her in a chicken tractor for now but I'll put her in with the chickens after a while. (diseases)

The duck is healing up pretty good




My favorite chicken


Yeah, this corner took a while to get right. :D



Let me know what kind of posts y'all want in the comments.

Seeya

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that poor duck. I'm glad you said she's getting better. At least it's clean. I like the look of the new hen. Your favorite hen is so quirky! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I cleaned it up. I did a YouTube video about it. Me too! I think it's a silkie/D'uccle mix and I think it's a pullet not a cockerel. Thanks for the comment, meem! :)

      Delete

I want to hear from you!