Sunday, March 12, 2017

Cow and Rabbit Pictures! ((New Calf!))

We got two new calves! I went down and took pictures of the first and I've yet to get some of the second. The first is a bull calf and the second is a heifer. Anyway, most of the pictures aren't of them but there are some farther on down...enjoy!

Daisy, the someday milk cow maybe.

New calf #1

This is him with his mom, speckles, a shorthorn, behind him. (wow, did I get those commas right?)


Little Ms.

Red Meat the old stunted bottle calf.

New calf #1 (no name yet) and the mom


A bunch of the cows (with Red Meat wanting rubbed)

Daisy

A couple of Joshua's young does

My silver buck which I can't use cuz he's related to all the does

My two young does (sorry for the HORRIBLE pic)

Whoopie pie and her kits

Fudge, our main man

Christmas...which we haven't butchered yet for some reason...

Snow (Yeah, I know, kind of a no-brainer)

The sheep/beefalo farm across the pasture and stream

Some of what's left of this years hay.

The inside of the barn roof cuz...old barns are cool!

The barn from the outside

Pine trees along the drive way.

I'll try to get some pictures of the other calf soon for y'all.

Until then...
Seeya

6 comments:

  1. Aww! All of you animals are so adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The cows are my sisters and most of the rabbits are my brothers.
      :D

      Delete
    2. Cool Wish I could own at least one of those species :D

      Delete
    3. Cows take quite a bit of work, fence, barn, etc, but rabbits are pretty easy! you should get some!

      Delete
  2. Fun! I love the names too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! My favorite is still Mocha and De-calf. :D
      We named the two calves Ferdinand and Isabella. :)

      Delete

I want to hear from you!