Thursday, June 11, 2015

Amy

Well, Amy is my sister and she is going to the Philippines to learn to be a midwife. She will be gone for 2.5 years and we will all miss her. But how ever much we enjoy being around her we just have to remember to be happy. It's not a sad thing that she is learning to help people. Sure, it may not be the easiest, or the funnest, for us, or even for her. But those are small things compared to how many people she will help. Here is something she said on her blog.

"My main goal in life is to love God and the people he made. For this reason, among others, I am working towards becoming a missionary midwife. I will be attending Newlife International School of midwifery starting June 2015. You can learn more about it in this and this post."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you!