Thursday, December 3, 2015

Snow

So, today it snowed and I went out and tried to take the same pictures as I took yesterday. Now, all of these pictures were taken free hand. No tri-pod. I didn't even mark the spot that I was standing because I didn't know it was going to snow. Pictures soon. But first some news. Something got into the chicken coop and ate two of her chickens last night. So now she is down to four hens and two roosters. We are planing to butcher the hens as they are way to old to produce many eggs. We need to do it as soon as we can because as soon as they are out than I can put my chickens in the coop. Right now they are fine outside but soon they will need to get out of the snow and cold. It is still cold in the coop in the winter but at least there is no wind. OK, NOW for the pictures.
Yesterday

Today

Yesterday

Today
I gotta go clean hog pens now so,
Seeya

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you!