Thursday, March 24, 2016

MacGyver the Rooster

This little guy was given to me the other day.



He is some kind of bantam breed. Not sure what kind though. If anybody has any idea please let me know in the comments.

We named him MacGyver.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Also I bought one of Laura's rabbits. She is due to kindle on the 3-31. I moved her up to the house and put her into one of my chicken tractors. The one with the built in nest box. Here are some pics.







Seeya

2 comments:

  1. Maybe he is a bantam dorking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he does look a lot like them.
      I got some bantam hens at the auction today and will post pics of them on here soon. perhaps you would know what breed they are.
      Thanks for helping
      Micah

      Delete

I want to hear from you!