Saturday, April 30, 2016

So I have a Sick Hen

That's right she's sick

Or something

To be honest I am not really sure whats wrong with her.

I have had several chickens die recently but I am not sure why.

Most of them just up and die but this time I got there in time to know something was wrong before she died.

If anybody has any Ideas please let me know.

Here is a video of her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhiBonUdFaM&feature=youtu.be



The turkeys and chicks made it through the night so that's good.

So far I've had 3 chickens die in just this past month. If she dies it will be 4.

Except that one that got eaten when it was little last summer all of the chickens have been fine up until now.

Well, there is always something to be happy about and this time it's turkeys.

I am really glad that they all survived through the night.

I was a little worried because they were in shipping for two days but they are all fine.

Please help me with this hen if you have any ideas,
Seeya

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you!