Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Sold Most Of 'm

Yeah, all the big hens and Murdoc. Oh and the two bantam roosters (one of which was MacGyver the 2nd). I am going to try and get more into exotic breeding. I have silkies, bourbon red turkeys, coturnix quail, buff bantam cochins, black cochin bantams, and ... ... Hmm, I'm sure there's more. Nope! Wow, I really sold most of them. Other than the odds and ends of course but I'm just counting the ones that i have at least a pair of.

SOOOOOOOO, I'll have to do a recount and update the 'My Animals' page sometime. Until then you guys are in the dark. I do have lots though.

I have 35 eggs on lockdown and they should hatch tomorrow but we'll see how many hatch.

So, if anybody has any suggestions for what I should breed (fowl) I'll look into it and see if there's any on craigslist near me. ?????

Seeya

2 comments:

  1. Peafowl! Geese! Etc! I really think you would love ducks, as well, and they are easy to obtain good stock, and they are just plain awesome!
    -Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD peafowl, geese, and guineas are too loud for my mom. Maybe someday. I'd love to get some duck though! Maybe I can keep them down the our farm pond (It's overgrown right now). I'll have to look into that. They probably are different to hatch. IDK TY

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you!