Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Update

So, a lot has happened recently.

One, sweeping at southern states. Not something that most people would want to read about but still a big part of my life.

Two, Laura and I went to help a friend butcher chickens. We butchered 150 chickens from catching them to putting them in the refrigerator, already shrunk wrapped. It was a long day but I learned a lot about the whole process and we got to work with the animals, which is always fun.

Three, FIREWORKS. I help the guy who sets of the fireworks with his alpacas and sheep and this year I thought maybe I could help him with the fireworks. So, I called my uncle (who also works for him) and asked if I could go with him to where they were setting them off from but I couldn't get a hold of him. Oh well. :(

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you!